Friday 11 November 2016

My Experience in Heaven


Published on Apr 9, 2015
by loveisgod7

Rapture dream 5:00 AM 12/15/09
THE WEDDING SUPPER a dream within a dream
So i asked if i should share this dream this morning and the lord said to share so here goes...
I prayed for a revealation of the time/HOUR we are in, last night 12/14/09 before going to bed and
boy did i GET one. THANK YOU LORD

I was walking and a bolt of lightning hit me then i was changed immedieatly then i could see a
tunnel of clouds spiraling up and Jesus reached down his hands through the clouds took me by
the hands, as if extending an INVITATION, next thing i know i was in like a building suspended in
MID AIR, OH MY GOD this building was in MID AIR and upon reaching i saw So MANY MANY
People i knew from earth and that was an indecribable fullfillment of pleasure for me,
ECITEMENT was everywhere LITERALLY, one moment i was on earth then next thing i was in
this HEAVENLY PARTY/BALL suspended in the sky OH MY GOD, everyone was BEAUTIFUL or
for lack of a better word EVERTHING was PERFECT, the buiding, the clothes we wore, the
colors were more defined, i looked out side and saw a PURE PERFECT GARDEN with PURE
water there, BEATIFUL YELLOW Flowers O MY GOD that was it i couldn't help my self anymore i
wend down on my face saturated and OVERjoyed and gave thanks and wept because i
understood that jesus had died for me to come to this place,i felt UNWORTHY,then From the
depths of my Being PRAISES BURST out of me, i couldn't stop them if i wanted to, and i would
not want them to stop either, it was the most pleasure for me to praise my God, we will all enjoy
this PRAISE PLESURE IN HEAVEN, WE were singing and i remember thinking while i was in the
dream that i was going to remember the song we were singing so i could share it, but when i
woke up only one thing i can tell you for SURE is that we were singing SOMTHING ABOUT CHRISTMAS !!!! 
....YES IN HEAVEN??!!! Maybe HE is trying to tell us somthing here,
anyways it was a praise song and it had the word CHRISTMAS in it, i find that strange, don't you??!!
our voises were united and perfect, the dream ended but with a suprise, i woke up out of a dream within my dream,
i did not know that it was a dream within a dream UNTIL the end of the "HEAVEN PARTY DREAM" 
, when i woke up from the "Heaven Party Dream" i came from under my sheet and went to wake up other kids
(one of which was my nephew and i earlier saw him up
in HEAVEN at the BALL) they were sleepin in their beds (many beds were in this room) i woke
them up one by one very excitedly, one by one and asked"did you get the same dream?" " were
you just there in HEAVEN too?" and to my amazement Most of them said YES, so i think this part
of the dream was to show me that we "THE GLORIOUS BRIDE" are going start GETTING the
SAME DREAMS on the SAME NIGHT at the same TIME, after that i woke up. WOW WOW WOW !!! 
what a night, THANK YOU JESUS I"M LITERALLY NOW DRUNK WITH LOVE FOR HIM.

REV: 19 VS 7 LET US REJOICE AND BE GLAD AND GIVE HIM GLORY ! FOR THE WEDDING
OF THE LAMB HAS COME,AND HIS BRIDE HAS MADE HERSELF READY.
key words description of Dream: FINALLY,RECONCILIATION,EXTREME EXCITEMENT
,FLOWERS,SINGING,DANCING,CHRISTMAS,EXTRE­ME BEAUTY,MANY CHILDREN,FAMILY,PARTY
,GOLD WAS EVERYWHERE !!!
There was ALOT more details to this dream but i wrote only what i'm able to.
I LOVE YOU MY SISTERS and BROTHERS I PRAY THIS DREAM BRINGS GLORY TO GOD
I am now going to pray and tell him thanks then head back ta sleep 5: 50 Am
Love always.

No comments:

Post a Comment