Thursday 21 May 2015

Hello Folks;

  If there is any people who want to ask question about the New World Order the beginning of the end please send me a comment or through my  +G plus 1 I will try and answer your questions. If you want to ask the Lord Jesus Christ to forgive you of your sins please send me a comment and I will more than glad to help you pray.

All I know is this that the end of days is just look around, read my blog and watch all my videos off Youtube. All I can do is  hope that the Lord Jesus Christ calls you to the Cross! These events I have known about since I was 14 years old  and I can tell you dates and places where everything will happen and who is involved. I am not sure how long this blog will stay up they may take it down because it tells the truth, and the truth will set us free as the Lord said.

God Bless you and keep praying that Lord Jesus the Christ will come quick and take us all up to heaven. Just think about  living  forever in his kingdom no more pain, no more hate only LOVE!

Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment